Virtual Rehab’s evidence-based solutions leverage the advancements in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation of vulnerable populations (pain management, prevention of substance use disorders, enhancement of autistic individuals’ communication skills, and rehabilitation of repeat offenders)
Dear Virtual Rehab Supporters,
We hope that you are doing well and keeping safe in these difficult times.
As all of you are aware by now, the COVID-19 pandemic has, unfortunately, impacted many individuals around the world, some countries more than others.
The coronavirus has mandated a change to many things that we normally do on a regular basis. It has certainly disrupted our way-of-life and has forced us to adjust accordingly.
To no surprise, COVID-19 has also impacted the productivity of many businesses around the world.
Virtual Rehab is no different in these challenging times.
Having said that, given that many of our clients have also taken the necessary precautions to put an end to this pandemic, Virtual Rehab has also been forced to scale down on our operations.
In order to ensure that we do our part, we have taken the following measures:
- Our team is working remotely from home
- No more international traveling is taking place (especially with the closing of the borders of many countries)
- We are leveraging video conferencing solutions to conduct client meetings
- We have put a pause to all recruitment activities
Unfortunately, no one knows for how long this pandemic will remain. However, we are certainly looking forward to going back to our normal operations to avoid any further business disruption.
In the meantime, we ask everyone to please stay safe, and follow the World Health Organization’s protective measures against the new coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
For more information, please click here.
And finally, given the current pandemic situation, we will obviously have less updates to provide over the coming weeks. However, we shall keep you posted, as usual, with any major updates we have.
And always remember …
Be Safe and Make a Difference in this World !!!
Peace Out !